Permanent Arabic Calligraphy Decals-Mini Size
These decals are made of glossy vinyl that has permanent adhesive. They are waterproof which make them ideal for outdoor applications such as on cars and windows. They can also be used on coffee mugs, plates and serving plates that do not need to go into the dishwasher. Hand washing is recommended.
Design Size: 2 x 2" (approximate)
How to apply:
Vinyl calligraphy decals consist of three layers: transfer paper, decal, paper backing.
• Simply lay the stencil flat with the transfer paper facing up. Then use a credit card to gently rub the transfer paper to ensure proper transfer of the vinyl.
• Make sure the surface for your application is clean (from wax, oil or dust) and dry before you start.
• Mark the center of the decal.
• Place a long piece of masking tape at the centerline to tape the stencil from top to bottom. Then, tape the decal to the surface where you need to apply it. Make sure it is leveled!
• Starting at the upper right corner, peel the transfer tape and vinyl away from the backing paper working your way towards the centerline. Once there, use scissors to cut the backing paper.
• Once the baking paper is removed, use a credit card to gently rub the transfer paper and vinyl onto the surface.
• Repeat steps 5-6 with the other side
Note: If you can't find the Arabic calligraphy design you want, contact us here and we'll be happy to provide you with one.