Kun Fa Yakoon (Be! and it is) Arabic Stencil by Home Synchronize
This Home Synchronize Arabic calligraphy stencil reads Kun Fa Yakoon in Dewani Calligraphy style (translated means: Be! and it is).
Once you have the design on 10mil mylar, you can stencil the phrase on fabric, wood, canvas, walls, and cakes. Easily replicate the same perfect design in different colors, multiple times, on as many projects you want to create.
Decorating on a glass/mirror surface or ceramics? Shop our mesh adhesive stencils to get the best results.
- Available in a range of standard sizes
- Size can be customized for specific projects
- 10mil mylar option — reusable, durable, washable
- Expertly cut design for crisp, clean edges
- ‘How to’ instructions included
Note: Any design size larger than 10 x 10" will be divided over several sheets of stencils (depending on the size requested). You will have to match registration marks to form back the calligraphy